Point out the correct answer from the following questions: -
- P is the father of Q but Q is not the son of P. What is the relationship between Q and P?
a. Father and Mother
b. Daughter and Father
c. Brother and sister
- If an egg takes 3 minutes to boil. How much time will it take to boil 6 eggs together?
a. 5 Minutes
b. 18 Minutes
c. 3 Minutes
d. 6 Minutes
- If some electric poles stand in a straight now 60 yards apart, what is the distance from the 1st to the 10th?
a. 600 yards
b. 540 yards
c. 1000 yards
d. 800 yards
- After 5 years, Kamal will be 10 years older than Alam. What is the difference between their ages at present?
a. 10 years
b. 15 years
c. 20 years
d. 25 years
- Which is the heavier?
a. ½ kg of Iron
b. 500 gm of Cotton
c. 200 gm of Cotton
d. 1000 gm of Cotton
- What fraction is 50 Paisa of Tk 100?
a. Tk 1/100
b. Tk 1/200
c. Tk 100
d. Tk 200
- To certain a number 8 is added. The sum is multiplied by 3. Then the product is divided by 2 and 7 is subtracted from the quotient, The remainder left is 50, The number is __
- The greatest number of five digits beginning with 5 and ending with 7is__
- The average price of 3 books is 18.Which of the following could be with price of one of the books?
- There a number of birds sitting on a branch of a tree. A hunter fired with his gun, only two birds fell down. How many were left on the tree?
Answers of the Questions1-10
1.b 2.c 3.b 4.a 5.equal 6.b 7.a 8.d 9.d 10.d
Request TO THE VISITOR(S)
If You Feel That There Is a Correction Required
In This or Any Other Post(S) Then
You Are Most Welcome To Share
Your Thoughts In The Form OF Comments Below