1. Which strait separates the North and South islands of New Zealand?
2. In which city is the Dogeâ€™s Palace?
3. Who plays Johnny Deppâ€™s uncle in the 1993 film Arizona Dream?
4. Which New Zealand golfer won the 2000 Australian Masters in Melbourne?
5. Which continent has the larger land mass: Africa or North America?
6. Aston, Aston, Rizzo, Stevenson, Gilvear: which 1980s group?
Gene Loves Jezebel
7. What name is given to the art of preparing, stuffing and mounting the skins of animals to make lifelike models?
8. Which artist was appointed court painter to Charles IV of Spain in 1786?
9. The name of which Roman god means â€˜shining father' in Latin?
10. What is the name of the dog in Punch and Judy shows?
11. What was the name of the Addams Family butler?
12. Who directed the 1995 flm Heat, which starred Al Pacino?
13. Which theoretical temperature corresponds to minus 273.15 degrees on the Celsius scale?
14. Which seven a side ball game is played in a swimming pool?
15. Which Roman Catholic organization takes its name from the Latin for â€˜God's workâ€™?
16. Bamboozled is a film by which controversial US director?
17. Which word meaning â€˜rebirthâ€™ describes the period in European history which began in the 14th century?
18. Who starred opposite Pierce Brosnan in the remake of The Thomas Crown Affair?
19. Of which French overseas region in South America is Cayenne the capital?
20. In which year did David Koresh and the Branch Davidians Christian cult hold a siege in Waco, Texas?
21. Who wrote Bleak House?
22. Which actorâ€™s real name was Marion Michael Morrison?
23. What would a costermonger sell?
Fruits & Vegetables
24. Which actress played the title role in the flm adaptation of Bridget Jonesâ€™s Diary?
25. â€˜Georgeâ€™ is an informal name for which feature of an aircraft?
26. Who wrote The Loneliness of the Long Distance Runner?
27. How is Sarah Michelle Gellar better known to millions?
28. Ganymede is a satellite of which planet?
29. What nationality was the composer Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart?
30. For which element is Co the chemical symbol?
31. The German port of Hamburg lies near the mouth of which major European river?
32. In Arctic regions, what kind of features are sastrugi?
Windformed patterns in ice and snow
33. In the Americas, what is a mesa?
34. Which city was the frst in the world to have a population of more than one million?
London (circa 1811)
35. The Taj Mahal is located near to which Indian city?
36. St Michaelâ€™s Mount lies off the coast of which English county?
37. To where would you have to travel in order to stand by the Marsh of Decay?
38. What is the English name for the Bayern region of Germany?
39. In Lord of the Rings, what was the name of Gandalfâ€™s white horse?
40. Which famous Nazihunter died in Vienna in 2005, aged 96?
41. The 1956 film 'Reach for the Sky' is based on whose life story?
42. Who voiced Stinky Pete in the flm 'Toy Story 2'?
43. How many times did Bobby Jones win the US Amateur Championship in golf?
44. In which sport is the 'Conn Smythe Trophy' awarded?
45. Which female singer recorded the 2001 album Read My Lips?
Sophie Ellis Bextor
46. Which singer recorded the 2000 album 'Holy Wood' (In the Shadow of the Valley of Death)?
47. Which was the frst element to be created artifcially?
48. In which European capital city is the Institut Pasteur based?
49. Which condition does the acronym AIDS stand for?
Acquired Immune Deficiency Syndrome
50. In computing, what does ISDN stand for?
Integrated Services Digital Network
Request TO THE VISITOR(S)
If You Feel That There Is a Correction Required
In This or Any Other Post(S) Then
You Are Most Welcome To Share
Your Thoughts In The Form OF Comments Below