Test your Internet knowledge with the latest Internet quiz.
Internet Quiz Questions
1. Who is considered as the "Father of the Internet"?
2. Which famous personality coined the word 'Information Superhighway'?
3. Along with whom Sabeer Bhatia cofounded the famous email software technology Hotmail?
4. Which term was coined by William Gibson in his book "Nueromancer" in 1984?
5. Continuous Acquisition and Lifecycle Support, CALS, is the general framework for Ecommerce. Who initiated and developed this?
6. Name this famous corporate which get its name from a brute race mentioned in Jonathan Swift's novel "Gulliver's Travel"?
7. What is the term used to the software that collects email addresses from the web and then send spam mails to those addresses?
Internet Quiz Answers
1. Vinton G. Cerf
2. Al Gore
3. Jack Smith
5. US Department of Defense
Request TO THE VISITOR(S)
If You Feel That There Is a Correction Required
In This or Any Other Post(S) Then
You Are Most Welcome To Share
Your Thoughts In The Form OF Comments Below