1. The largest museum in the world is the American Museum of Natural History
2. The lowest mountain range in the world is the Buena Bhaile.
3. The country known as the Land of Cakes is Scotland.
4. The place known as the Garden of England is Kent.
5. The tallest tower in the world is the C. N. Tower, Toronto, Canada.
6. The country famous for its fish catch is Japan.
7. The old name of Taiwan was Formosa.
8. Montreal is situated on the bank of River Ottawa.
9. The city of Bonn is situated in Germany.
10. The literal meaning of Renaissance is Revival.
11. Julius Caesar was killed by Brutus.
12. The title of Desert Fox was given to Field Marshal Erwin Rommel.
13. The largest airport in the world is the King Khalid International Airport, Saudi Arabia.
14. The city in Russia which faced an earthquake in the year 1988 was Armenia. Later on it became a separate country.
15. The largest bay in the world is Hudson Bay, Canada.
16. The largest church in the world is Basilica of St. Peter, Vatican City, Rome.
17. The largest peninsula in the world is Arabia.
18. The largest gulf in the world is Gulf of Mexico.
19. The tallest statue in the world is the Motherland, Volgograd Russia.
20. The largest railway tunnel in the world is the Oshimizu Tunnel, Japan.
21. The world's loneliest island is the Tristan da cunha.
22. The word 'Quiz' was coined by Jim Daly Irishman.
23. The original meaning of 'Quiz' was Trick.
24. The busiest shopping centre of London is Oxford Street.
25. The residence of the Queen in London is Buckingham Palace.
26. Adolf Hitler was born in Austria.
27. The country who’s National Anthem has only music but no words is Bahrain.
28. The largest cinema in the world is the Fox theatre, Detroit, USA.
29. The country where there are no Cinema theatres is Saudi Arabia.
30. The world's tallest office building is the Sears Tower, Chicago.
31. In the year 1811, Paraguay became independent from Spain.
32. The cross word puzzle was invented by Arthur Wynne.
33. The city which was the capital of the ancient Persian Empire was Persepolis.
34. WHO stands for World Health Organization
35. WHO (World Health Organization) is located at Geneva.
36. FAO stands for Food and Agriculture Organization.
37. FAO is located at Rome and London.
38. UNIDO stands for United Nations Industrial Development Organization.
39. UNIDO is located at Vienna.
40. WMO stands for World Meteorological Organization.
41. WMO is located at Geneva.
42. International Civil Aviation Organization is located at Montreal.
43. The Angel Falls is located in Venezuela.
44. The Victoria Falls is located in Rhodesia.
Also Some General Knowledge Facts
45. Ice Cream was discovered by Gerald Tisyum.
46. The number regarded as lucky number in Italy is thirteen.
47. Napoleon suffered from Europhobia which means Fear of cats.
48. The aero planes were used in war for the first time by Italians. (14 Oct.1911)
49. Slavery in America was abolished by Abraham Lincoln.
50. The Headquarters of textile manufacturing in England is Manchester.
51. The famous Island located at the mouth of the Hudson River is Manhattan.
52. The founder of plastic industry was Leo Hendrik Baekeland.
53. The country where military service is compulsory for women is Israel.
54. The country which has more than 10,000 golf courses is USA.
55. The famous painting 'Mona Lisa' is displayed at Louvre museum, Paris.
56. The earlier name for tomato was Love apple.
57. The first President of USA was George Washington.
58. The famous words 'Veni Vidi Vici' were said by Julius Caesar.
59. The practice of sterilization of surgical instruments was introduced by Joseph Lister.
60. The number of countries which participated in the first Olympic Games held at Athens was nine.
61. Mercury is also known as Quick Silver.
62. Disneyland is located in California, USA.
63. The country which built the first powerful long range rockets is Germany.
64. Sewing Machine was invented by Isaac M. Singer.
65. Adding Machine was invented by Aldrin.
66. The national emblem of Spain is Eagle.
67. Archimedes was born in Sicily.
68. The total area of Vatican City is 0.272 square kilometers.
69. The largest temple in the world is Angkor Wat in Kampuchea.
70. The largest dome in the world is Louisiana Superdome, New Orleans, USA.
71. The largest strait in the world is Tartar Strait.
72. The Mohenjo Daro ruins are found in Larkand District of Sind, Pakistan.
73. The largest city of Africa is Cairo.
74. The founder of KODAK Company was Eastman.
75. The 'Cape of Good Hope' is located in South Africa.
76. The Heathrow Airport is located in London.
77. The neon lamp was invented by Georges Claude.
78. The last letter of the Greek alphabet is Omega.
79. The place known as the land of Lincoln is Illinois.
80. The US state Utah is also known as Beehive state.
81. The Kalahari Desert is located in Africa.
82. The Patagonian desert is located in Argentina.
83. The person known as the father of aeronautics is Sir George Cayley.
84. The most densely populated Island in the world is Honshu.
85. The two nations Haiti and the Dominion Republic together form the Island of Hispaniola.
86. The largest auto producer in the USA is General Motors.
87. The largest auto producing nation is Japan.
88. The famous 'General Motors' company was founded by William Durant.
89. The country that brings out the FIAT is Italy.
90. The first actor to win an Oscar was Emil Jannings.
91. The first animated colour cartoon of full feature length was Snow White and Seven Dwarfs.
92. The first demonstration of a motion picture was held at Paris.
93. The first country to issue stamps was Britain.
94. The actor who is considered as the biggest cowboy star of the silent movies is Tom Mix.
95. The Pentagon is located at Washington DC.
96. The world's largest car manufacturing company is Toyota Motors, JAPAN.
97. The world's biggest manufacturer of bicycles is Hero Cycles, India.
98. The world's oldest underground railway is at London.
99. The White House was painted white to hide fire damage.
100. The largest oil producing nation in Africa is Nigeria.
101. The longest river in Russia and Europe is Volga River.
102. The first Emperor of Germany was Wilhelm.
103. The last French Monarch was Louis Napoleon III.
104. "History is Bunk" was said by Henry Ford.
105. The term 'astrology' literally means Star Speech.
106. Togo is situated in Africa.
107. Coal is also known as Black Diamond.
108. The first Boxer to win 3 gold medals in Olympics was Laszlo Papp.
109. The first ruler who started war games for his soldiers was Genghis Khan.
110. The first cross word puzzle in the world was published in 1924 by London Sunday Express.
111. The lightest known metal is Lithium.
112. The Atacama Desert is located in North Chile.
113. The oil used to preserve timber is Creosote oil.
114. The founder of USA was George Washington.
115. The first talkie feature film in USA was 'The Jazz Singer'.
116. The chemical name of laughing gas is Nitrous oxide.
117. The US state North Carolina is also known as Tar Heel state.
118. The US state Tennesse is also known 118. as Volunteer state.
119. The US state Indiana is also known as Hoosier state.
120. The US state Kentucky is also known as Blue Grass state.
121. The US state known as 'Pine Free State' is Vermont.
122. The US state known as 'Mountain State' is West Virginia.
123. The US state known as 'Land of 1000 Lakes' is Minnesota.
124. The popular detective character created by Agatha Christie is Hercule Poirot.
125. The Pakistani President who died in an air crash was ZiaulHuq.
126. Yoghurt means Fermented milk.
127. Yankee is the nickname of American.
128. The International court of Justice is located in Hague, Holland.
129. The headquarters of World Bank is located at Washington DC.
130. Victoria Falls was discovered by David Livingstone.
131. The technique to produce the first test tube baby was evolved by Patrick Steptoe and Robert Edwards.
132. The oldest residential university of Britain is the Oxford University.
133. The name of the large clock on the tower of the House of Parliament in London is called Big Ben.
134. Prado Museum is located in Madrid.
135. The number of keys in an ordinary piano is Eighty eight.
136. 'Man is a Tool Making Animal' was said by Benjamin Franklin.
137. The term 'anesthesia' was coined by Oliver Wendell Holmes.
138. The first man to reach Antarctica was Fabian Gottlieb.
139. The Kilimanjaro volcano is situated in Tanzania.
140. The invention that is considered to have built America is Dynamite.
141. Words that contains all the vowels: Authentication, Remuneration, Education, Automobile, Miscellaneous and many more.
142. Words that contain all the vowels in order: Facetious and Abstemious.
143. Words that contain all the vowels in reverse order: Uncomplimentary, Unproprietary, Unoriental and Subcontinental.
144. Words with no vowel in them: Myth, Fly, Sky, Dry, Cry, Rhythm, Crypt.
145. Which country declares independence on 18th Feb 2008? Kosovo.
146. Who was the founder of the kindergarten education system? German educator
147. What is the scientific name of Vitamin C? Ascorbic Acid
148. What is the full form of GPRS? General Packet Radio Service
149. Which was the first university established in the world? Nalanda University
150. What is full form of CEO, CFO & CIO titles? Chief Executive Officer, Chief Financial Officer & Chief Information Officer.
Request TO THE VISITOR(S)
If You Feel That There Is a Correction Required
In This or Any Other Post(S) Then
You Are Most Welcome To Share
Your Thoughts In The Form OF Comments Below